If you have questions, I have 10 years of WordPress knowledge, insights, and advice to offer in our WordPress Coaching session.
Who will find great value in a one on one training session?
- Anyone just starting out with WordPress,
- If you need an overview of how the platform is laid out and the basics of how it works.
- Long time bloggers who want to learn some specific code tweaks to step up their game.
- If you are struggling with the organization of your blog or website, then this is definitely for you!
- Entrepreneurs who don’t want to waste time at the University of Google, only to end up even more confused.
- Someone who wants to make customizations to their theme but is afraid they may break something.
One-on-one WordPress training is $199 AUD per hour, and is scheduled for a minimum of one hour. Any time after the first hour is measured in 15 minute increments. The first hour is prepaid via PayPal and any additional time is billed after the session is complete.
All trainings will be via Skype, with screen share if your bandwidth is up to it.
I will record your session and send you a copy to refer back to whenever you need (in case you miss something on the call).
Need something more business focussed?
When you realise that you’re spending more time at ground level doing the work and not making much progress in your business, or you have so many ideas for what direction you could take your business but you’re just not sure which is the right one for you…..
A Clarity Session may be the answer.
With over 19 years experience as a business analyst and solution architect for billion dollar companies in Australia, and 11 years in the online business space working with solo business owners, I have a unique and straightforward approach when it comes to business strategy and consulting.
A clarity session is the entry to a new path forward for your business.
It helps me understand where you are now and what you want to achieve, and it helps you get clearer not only on the goals for your business, but also a path forward that works for your life and business.
A clarity session with me can be:
- a stand alone session when you need a sounding board for your ideas and someone outside of your business to guide you in what the path forward could be to get the results your’e after, or
- the first session in an ongoing period of coaching and strategy (you don’t need to decide straight away).
Ready to get started?
Click on the button below – it will take you to the booking page where you can provide the necessary information for us to make some exciting things happen for your business.
I look forward to hearing about your business and helping you move forward.