Need something new added to your website?
Whether it’s beyond your technical capabilities, or you’d just rather focus on your zone of genius instead, we’re here to help!
A Website Upgrade can be used for self-hosted WordPress websites or Squarespace.
What can you use a Website Upgrade for?
A Website Upgrade is ideal for small, discrete changes you want to make to your site and it includes 2 hours of development time.
Examples of uses for Website Upgrades:
- Adding an opt-in to your website (where a website visitor gives you their email address to join your list and receives a free gift of some sort from you e.g. an ebook or guide)
- Installing and configuration of membership/course plugins (using content you have created or will create)
- Adding new items to your existing shop
- Setting up a page with your affiliate links (showing images and your affiliate/discount code)
- Creating a new page on your website to add to your “link in bio” on instagram (replacing the need for external third party services like Linktree)
What It’s Not Good For
Website Upgrades are not designed for larger pieces of work, such as website re-design or major content upgrades.
If you need a larger piece of work done then please get in touch via our contact form – we’d love to put a proposal together for you.
How Does It Work?
- Fill out the form below with all the requested information.
- Make your payment (via PayPal).
- Work on your Website Upgrade starts
- We will email you once your upgrade is complete (or if we need more time see the note below).
One Website Upgrade package is $450 AUD (Approx. $320 USD)
(GST will be added if you are based in Australia)
What if your Website Upgrade needs more than 2 hours?
Note that work will generally be completed within one week. If your request is urgent we’ll prioritise it and try to complete it quicker, but due to timezone differences we can’t promise an exact response time.
Website Upgrade signup form