Hi, I’m Helena – I create clean, stylish, functional websites…
…for small businesses and community organisations.
If you are:
- a small business owner with a website that was created in an old website builder too many years ago and has seen better days,
- a not-for-profit organisation needing a website to showcase their community activities,
then this is the website solution that will allow you to get started quickly and professionally.
Let’s be honest here…
Whether we like it or not, in the online world, many people “judge a book by its cover”.
Meaning, if you have a website that looks a little “home-made”, doesn’t work well on the smaller screen of a smart phone, or comes up with a warning message from Google saying “this website is not secure”, you’re not exactly making friends and influencing your future customers in a positive way.
And if you’re still relying on Facebook or Instagram as your business website, then you definitely need your own website.
You deserve a professional & beautiful website for your business
Your website isn’t just an online brochure – it can be a valuable business asset.
To become an asset for your business, your website needs to look professional and have the functionality you need to run your business in an effort-less way.
Your website also needs to be
- fast loading (no-one likes a slow website),
- mobile responsive (so it looks good and works well on a smartphone without needing a magnifying glass to read it), and
- secure (to avoid hackers and to allow your clients to feel at ease when purchasing services from your website).
I know you’d rather be running your business and or helping your community..and that’s why I’ve created The Essentials Website
If you’re looking for a professional, streamlined, affordable website, the Essentials website is for you.
It’s designed to get your website created quickly (we aim to have you live within 4-6 weeks after we receive your content – logo, style guide, copy for pages and blog posts) so you can keep focussed on doing what you love to do and leave the website creating to me.
Is this you?
- Making websites is not your forte – you’ve done the best you can and your site looks okay, but you apologise (& cringe a little) every time you give someone your web address,
- You want to boost the look and functionality of your website but you’re not ready to spend $10,000+ for full custom design and development,
- You’re ready to hand over the website creation reigns to a professional but still want to be able to add content to your website when you need to,
- You’ve got all the components you need plus some inspiration sites and you’re ready to go!
What you’ll receive
- A fresh, new, professional, WordPress website where your potential customers can read about you, discover what you do, sign up for your mailing list, hire you or simply get in touch.
- A website that will look great on a laptop, tablet and smartphone.
- The ability to add new blog posts or edit existing content.
- 2 rounds of revisions
Bonus: 1 month of free access to our Protect level of Website Care (valued at $135AUD) which commences once your website is delivered.
Quick-Start Website investment:
from $3600 AUD
approximately $2600 USD
Fill in your details on the form below.
When you fill in the form, there is no obligation for you to take up this service and you’re not paying any money right now. It’s an opportunity for me to see if this service is right for what you need and to answer any additional questions you may have.
***A special note – if your application is successful, you’ll be sent a welcome email outlining next steps and an invoice for payment. ***
Why would you want to work with me?
I’ve been creating websites since 2007.
My journey started in 2005, searching the internet for help to modify a cheap template so I could build a site for my coaching business. I taught myself html and css (with help from my husband and the internet) and learnt to code websites from scratch, even embedding Blogger into static websites.
In early 2007 a friend asked for a website he could update himself. My search led me to discovering the term “content management system” and this led me to finding WordPress and StudioPress themes (originally Revolution themes) and I’ve used both to create websites ever since.
Over the last 14 years creating websites, my focus has always been on creating high quality websites – beautiful, streamlined and minimalist, incorporating the essential functionality (I’ve weeded out the good from the bad, and now I use only the best quality tools to create your website – WordPress, the Genesis Framework or Thrive Theme Builder and a few select, premium plugins) and I make sure everything is configured and working on your site as if it were my own.
My attention to detail borders on obsessive and I’m passionate about you having a beautiful and functional website that will allow you to grow your blog or business to match your vision.
(click on any image to visit the live website)
A selection of our recent projects