Need help on your website right now?
Whether it’s beyond your technical capabilities, or you’d just rather focus on your zone of genius instead, we’re here to help!
What’s a Tech Rescue Good For?
A Tech Rescues is ideal for website emergencies, such as when your website goes down, or you broke something while making an update to your site.
Tech Rescues are also great for small, discrete changes you want to make to your site, including:
- Moving your website to a new host
- Implementing an SSL certificate on your website – so your customers feel safe purchasing from your website
- Installing and configuring iThemes Security Pro – to keep the hackers out
- Installing and configuring BackupBuddy – to enable you to recover quickly if something does go wrong with your site
- Fixing a discrete piece of functionality on your site that has stopped working (e.g. a plugin conflict)
What It’s Not Good For
Tech Rescues are not designed for larger pieces of work, such as creating a membership site or building complex forms.
If you need a larger piece of work done then please get in touch via our contact form – we’d love to put a proposal together for you.
How Does It Work?
- Fill out the form below with all the requested information.
- Make your payment (via PayPal).
- Work on your repair starts.
- We will email you once your repair is complete (or if we need more time see the note below).
One Tech Rescue session is $160 AUD (ex GST)
What if extra time is needed to repair your website?
If we log in to your website and discover the website repair is going to need more than the standard 30 minute allocation, we’ll let you know how much extra time will be needed and any additional payment will be invoiced after the work is completed.
Note that work will generally be completed within one business day. If your request is urgent we’ll prioritise it and try to complete it quicker, but due to timezone differences we can’t promise an exact response time.