Got a WordPress related issue you need fixing? We are here to help.
Simply fill out the form below, make your payment via PayPal and we will take care of your worries 🙂
Your investment: $135 USD
(if you’re in Australia, that’s approximately $180 AUD +GST)
What could you use a Tech Rescue for?
In addition to website emergencies (e.g. if your website has been hacked, or something broke while you were changing things around) we can also help you with the following:
- Installing Gravity Forms and linking up Paypal and your mailing list provider (e.g. Mailchimp) – so you can sell your stuff and collect customer details.
- Linking your membership platform with PayPal and your mailing list provider.
- Installing and configuring Backup Buddy – to keep your website files safe in case of emergency.
- Installing and configuring Sucuri – secure your site to minimise security breaches.
- Helping you move your website files from your old host to a new host
- Implementing an SSL certificate on your website – so your customers feel safe purchasing from your site.
Please note: if your fix is more extensive and requires more than the 30 minutes, any time after the first 30 minutes is measured in 10 minute increments (at $45USD). The first 30 min is prepaid via PayPal and any additional time is billed after the session is complete.
*******IMPORTANT NOTE ON TIMING*******
All Tech Rescue requests are completed during the hours of 10am and 7pm Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time, Monday through Saturday. In most cases they can be completed on the day requested.
If your require an urgent fix (within 4 hours of submitting your request) or an out of hours fix (after 7pm & before 10am AEDT), select the Yes button in the form below for URGENT and the additional rush fee ($70) will be added to the total price.