Websites are supposed to be a member of your team you can rely 24/7.
You’ve likely put a lot of time and/or effort into your site, and if it isn’t performing as you think it should it can be frustrating (to say the least).
But do you know why it isn’t performing?
As a business owner focussed on delivering results for your clients, you probably don’t have time to understand the ins and outs of websites. Nor should you have to.
This is where I come to your rescue!
I can help you identify exactly what is working on your site and what is not.
And, unlike most site reviews, I’ll not only be look at what your visitors see, I’ll also be look at how your site is set up in the back end .
What exactly do I mean by “back end” set up?
- Your website hosting and how it’s configured
- The plugins you have, what you need and don’t need
- Making sure the plugins you have are configured correctly and actually working (I’ve seen too many sites where the Backup Buddy plugin has been installed by a developer but not configured – meaning no backups actually happening.)
- Security settings
- If SSL is set up correctly with your hosting company
- Basic SEO configuration (page titles and descriptions)
- Are Google Analytics & Google Search Console set up
- Is your website mobile friendly
and more, depending on what your site needs.
And I’ll leave you with specific actions to improve your site, directly aimed at improving visitor engagement and your bottom line
How Does It Work?
Once you sign up you’ll be taken to a form to provide your site details. I’ll need an administrator login for your site itself so that I can review the setup.
I’ll thoroughly review your site, both from a visitor’s perspective and from a back-end (technical) perspective. And I’ll document all of my findings into an easy to read report, complete with suggested improvements.
When I deliver the report to you, I’ll also provide a link to book in a call to talk through the results.
Yes, you get direct access to me and my extensive website knowledge – this is way too important to outsource to some cheap, automated resource that spits out a pro-forma report!
On the call you get to ask any questions you have about the content of the report, the recommendations I made, and next steps.
This is for you if:
- You’re serious about getting the best out of your site.
- You want more visitors, more sign ups to your list, and to make more money.
- Your business results are your top priority
- It doesn’t matter if you built your site yourself, or had someone build it for you, this is still for you.
This is not for you if:
- You’re not prepared to make changes – e.g moving to a new host, deleting unnecessary plugins or switching to more effective plugins,
- You don’t have the time or additional funds to invest in making the changes (the website review is to show you where the issues lie, the fixes are different for every website and is a separate piece of work we will quote on),
- You’re not 100% committed to making your site the best it can possibly be.
Are you ready to get started?
Great – fill in the form below to get started.
We look forward to helping you make a real difference with your website!
Who am I & why am I the right person to help you and your business?
Hi I’m Warren.
I’ve been working as a Business Analyst on technical projects for over 20 years with multi-billion dollar Australia companies – ANZ, NAB, Telstra, Sensis, AGL, Origin Energy, TRU Energy, Sustainability Victoria, Transurban, NBN and many more.
I’ve developed a knack for seeing the issues that exist and moulding available technologies into the needed business solutions.
I bring this targeted business thinking and solution finding into all the work I do for solo business owners at a fraction of the price I charge these big companies.
As a WordPress Consultant, I’ve spoken at WordCamps in Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane (Australia) and WordPress Meetups in Melbourne.
I’ve been working with WordPress, creating websites for solopreneurs and small business owners and fixing technical issues that arise for over 10 years.